Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank you

Dear Partners in the Great Commission, November 2007

October was certainly a very busy month with 14 days on the road, speaking 19 times to 2,083 people in five different states. What incredible opportunities. I am overwhelmed as I watch the Lord work in every meeting, whether college campuses, retreats, mission conferences, or youth groups. This is such a humbling experience to be given this opportunity to work for God.

Thanks, supporters, for your the prayers. I go into my meetings feeling comfortable as the power of your prayers is covering me. Amazing how God is right there. Thank you for being my friend and partner in this ministry.

Thank you, too, for your generous gifts. We are a faith mission and are very dependent on the gifts of people like you to keep me on the road, and Laszlo Mission League operating. It is by faith that we are able to minister all over this nation, and you are a major part in all this. Praise God!

We continue to rely on you, our team, to help us continue to bring God’s blessings, by sharing the Good News of Hope and Salvation in Christ.
Thank you.

Believing God for the best in your life,

Marilyn Laszlo

PS - I have many open slots on my speaking calendar for next year. Would your church or group invite me to talk? See http://www.laszlomissionleague.com/ for my calendar and speaking details. Thank you!

No comments: